Rapid 24/7 Emergency Response Services
Emergency Situations Hilton Security Handles
Hilton is always ready with their trained team of professionals to handle a variety of emergency calls. Hilton has over a decade of experience in handling various emergency response situations and has provided assistance in securing and investigating the scene.
Below are some typical Emergency situations Hilton responds to:
- Alarm response due to infrared detection
- Workplace hazard such as chemical spill, faulty or dangerous equipment
- Natural disaster such as fire, storm, flood, earthquake
- Environment hazard such as falling branches, animal bite, drowning
- Catering hazard such as food poisoning or fire injuries
- Crowd control for riots or protests
Hilton Provides Rapid Response for the Following Areas
- White Rock
- Port Coquitlam
- Pitt Meadows
- Maple Ridge
- Port Moody
- New Westminster
Call Hilton for Emergencies
Hilton is available 24/7 for emergency calls all across Greater Vancouver. If there is an emergency, call Hilton now. Our dispatch team will be standing by to handle your call.
Fill out the following form and we will get back to you in a timely manner.
#285-8128 128th Street
Surrey, BC V3W 1R1
Email: [email protected]